The Aelite Series is Acoustic Energy’s affordable high-end range.
Following with AE tradition, lightweight high-efficiency alloy cones housed in die-cast aluminium chassis are used for the mid/bass driver units, providing a fast, tight bass response with optimum detail and clarity.
The Aelite Centre channel speaker is a high performance 2.5 way design that features separate internal dual chambers for the high power LF and MF drive units. The curved cabinet them is reflected in the top facia of the external design whilst optimum rigidity is retained for the underside to ensure accuracy in dialogue reproduction without resonance or colouration.
- Finish: Black Veneer or Red Cherry Veneer
- HF Unit: 25mm neodymium tweeter with high dispersion diaphragm. Ferrofluid cooled and damped. Magnetically shielded. Exclusively Profiled
- MF Unit: 110mm mid range driver with 32mm long-throw voice coil, die cast chassis, high power, magnet system and lightweight alloy cone. Magnetically shielded
- LF Unit: 110mm mid/bass driver with 32mm long-throw voice coil, die cast chassis, high power, magnet system and lightweight alloy cone. Magnetically shielded
- Power Handling: 150 watt max
- Overall Frequency Response: 55Hz – 23kHz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Cabinet: Real wood veneered. 15mm MDF wrap. Dual chamber. High power, back firing, low turbulence bass reflex port. 22mm front baffle
- Terminals: Gold-plated 4-way binding posts
- Dimensions: 450 x 180 x 297 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 10kg