AVM EVOLUTION SD 5.2 (Black) (รวมรีโมท RC9)
Preamplifier with Tube Line Stage HiFi Streaming & D/A Converter
• 2 unbalanced line inputs (i.e. for connection of an external Phono preamp or analog tuner)
• 1 Pre Out balanced, 1 Pre Out unbalanced
• 7 digital inputs:
• 2x SPDIF opt.
• 2x SPDIF coax.
• 1 x synchronous USB-input
• 1 x asynchronous USB- input with 64DSD (2,8 MHz)
• 1 x AES/EBU
• Network: WLAN & LAN
• Streaming Formats: MP3 , WMA, AAC, OGG Vorbis, FLAC (192/32 via LAN), WAV (192/32 via LAN), AIFF (192/32 via LAN), ALAC (96/24 via LAN)
• Supported media server: UPnP 1.1, UPnP-AV and DLNA-compatible server, Microsoft Windows Media Connect Server (WMDRM 10), DLNA-compatible server: NAS
• Web radio: vTuner Internet Radio Service, Auto network config., Internet Radio Station database (automatic updates)
• Digital signal processing with up to 192 kHz / 24 Bit, 64DSD (2,8 MHz)
• Upsampling frequency for all incoming digital signals may be switched between: Native, 44,1, 48, 88, 96, 176, 192 kHz
• Switchable digital filters
• Class-A Headphone Amp with 6,3 mm banana plug
• Sleepmode: Maintains network access and enables switching the SD 5.2 on and off via the RC 9 remote control and AVM RC S App
• Tone control and parametric loudness with Bypass-function
• Large, blue graphic display
• A large variety of menu function for individual presets (i.e. adjustable input sensitivity,
renaming inputs and many more)
• Housing options: Aluminum silver or black, chrome front optional
• RC 9 remote control with color display and loading dock optionally available
• RC S remote control app for iOS and Android
The SD 5.2 features the additional Evolution Tube Line Stage with two additional power supplies. These additional power supplies supply the tube heating. As tubes AVM uses the custom made AVM 83 T:
• Tube Line Stage with AVM 83 T used in balanced mode
• High voltage generator independent from the AC mains supplying the tube heating
With the new SD units so called computer audio comes to the Evolution Line. A completely new combination of streaming client, DAC with DSD, analog preamplifier and headphone amp creates a new category of digital sound center for listens with a focus on digitally streamed music from different sources. In the SD 5.2 the Evolution Line tube line stages are added on top, creating a digital music center with charming tube sound.
2 DACs per channel are being applied. This way even the digital domain the music signals are being processed in balanced mode. The streaming engine allows countless formats to be processed and is upgradeable making it future proof for additional formats.Sonically the SD 5.2 sparks the charming sound of the tube line stages. These amplifier stages are directly derived from the PA 8 of the Ovation series enchanting with their emotional music reproduction. In the SD 5.2 tube stages the proprietary AVM 83 T tubes are being applied. The SD 3.2 derives it’s sonic diversity by using solid state amplification in all stages.
Like all AVM hi-fi components the A 3.2 is carefully developed and assembled by our engineers in Malsch, Germany. Our vendors for housing and electronic parts reside all near-by. This proximity helps us to easily ensure and maintain superb quality level of the supplied parts for the AVM hi-fi components made of these. During the manufacturing process we perform repeatedly numerous tests to insure the absolute quality of our products. When the assembling is finished and the first inspection is done all units must pass a run in test in order to prove their reliability. After that a careful final inspection follows before packing & shipping. All this ensures creating a perfect product from AVM for our customers.
The beautiful RC 9 remote control with color display is available as an option. This programmable and rechargeable remote control always comes with a charging dock.
The AVM RC S App for iOS and Android devices will turn your smartphone or tablet into an easy-to-use remote control for your AVM audio components with integrated streaming capabilities and provides a variety of intuitive features to get the most out of your network-enabled AVM HiFi device.